Campaign of the Month: December 2011
Dresden Files Dallas
Dramatic Former White Council Wizard
Total Refresh: 10+2
Unspent Refresh: 1
Skill Cap: Superb
Total Skill Points: 35
Unspent Skill Points: 0
Unspent Fate Points: 1
- High Concept: Know-It-All Old Thespian
- Trouble: Secret Love Affair
- Dramatic Auteur
- Magic Was a Heavy Burden
- “Retired” White Council Wizard
- “Oh I remember the time when…”
- I Would Do Anything For My Daughter Miranda
- (+5) Superb: Lore, Performance
- (+4) Great: Conviction, Scholarship
- (+3) Good: Discipline, Resources
- (+2) Fair: Contacts, Deceit, Rapport
- (+1) Average: Athletics, Alertness, Endurance, Craftsmanship, Weapon
Stunts, Powers, Magic
- Lush Lifestyle (-1)
- High Quality Workspace (-1) (Academic Library)
- Producer Lucre (-1) (+2 for dealing with Theater/Theatrical Productions)
- Finely Tuned Third Eye(-1)
- Occultist (-1) (+1 Wizards, +2 White Council)
- Impersonator (-1)
- Pointed Performance (-1)
- Art Historian (Acting +1, Theater +2, Shakespearean +3) (-1)
- Supreme Concentration (-1)
- White Council Ties (-1) (-1 Diff. and -1 time incr. for White Council connections)
- Theatrical Ties (-1) (-1 Diff. and -1 time incr. for DFW Theater Community)
Physical (Endurance) : (1) (2) (3)
Composure (Conviction): (1) (2) (3) (4)
Basic Minor (-2): *ANY*
Moderate (-4): *ANY*
In a grand performance of The Tempest (Shakespeare) Prospero lay down all of his magical powers… forever. The ritual itself unleashed a creature known only as the Sycorax, but by the intervention of the heroes… both Prospero and his daughter’s lives (and who knows who else) were saved. He has since retired from both wizardry and the stage to enjoy the twilight of his years and the money he’s accumulated.
Not known generally is why he gave up his magical powers, he violated the First/Third/Fourth Laws during the run of his long life and under the current Merlin… decided it was “time to hang up the hat” as it were. He had violated the 1st Law several times (obviously the Wardens don’t know) and at the time he gave up his magic, was dealing with the constant pull of it (Aspect change as per 2 strikes). Now all that is gone.
Phase One: Background
Where Did You Come From?
Phase Two: Rising Conflict
What Shaped You?
Phase Three: The Story
What Was Your First Adventure?
Phase Four: Guest Starring
Whose Path Have You Crossed (In The Campaign)?
Phase Five: Guest Starring Redux
Who Else’s Path Have You Crossed (In the Campaign)?
- Initial Creation
Source photos found via Google image search, in general used without permission, and digitally modified for our usage (claiming fair use: parody/pastiche). This is a non-profit site, no challenge real or intended to legally held copyrights. Please contact the GM if you would like your image/likeness removed or if you prefer different credits/notice.
- Actor/Model Used For Photos: Michael Winters, photo by John Ulman