Campaign of the Month: December 2011
Dresden Files Dallas
Coppery Dew Drop Fairy Huntress
Total Refresh: 5
Unspent Refresh: 0
Skill Cap: Great
Total Skill Points: 30
Unspent Skill Points: 0
Unspent Fate Points: 1
- High Concept: Coppery Dew Drop Fairy Huntress
- Trouble: ?
- Small but Fierce
- (+3) Good: Alertness, Athletics, Contacts, Deceit, Stealth
- (+2) Fair: Investigation, Rapport, Conviction, Weapons, Lore
- (+1) Average: Craftsmanship, Burglary, Empathy, Fists, Survival
Stunts, Powers, Magic
- (1) Diminutive Size
- (1) Wings
- (2) Glamours
- (0) Light Source (Our World pg. 50)
- (1) Stunt: Ear to the Ground (Contacts): +2 Contacts when working the faerie info network.
Physical (Endurance) : (1) (2)
Composure (Conviction): (1) (2) (3)
Basic Minor (-2): *ANY*
Moderate (-4): *ANY*
Technically Hosphyria was first introduced in the first adventure, but she was only a footnote in that one (merely the vehicle used to compel Conor’s Trouble). She was first given voice and personality in Conor’s Game 2 Postgame.
She tenaciously hunts down (slays when necessary, liberates from humans when possible) and eats the kith and kin of Clan Pepper O’Knee (one of the wild breads and pizzas that she stalks on a nightly basis).
Phase One: Background
Where Did You Come From?
Phase Two: Rising Conflict
What Shaped You?
Phase Three: The Story
What Was Your First Adventure?
Phase Four: Guest Starring
Whose Path Have You Crossed (In The Campaign)?
Phase Five: Guest Starring Redux
Who Else’s Path Have You Crossed (In the Campaign)?
- Minor #1 in Progress
Source photos found via Google image search, in general used without permission, and digitally modified for our usage (claiming fair use: parody/pastiche). This is a non-profit site, no challenge real or intended to legally held copyrights. Please contact the GM if you would like your image/likeness removed or if you prefer different credits/notice.
- Art Used For Photos: Unknown