Campaign of the Month: December 2011
Dresden Files Dallas
- Total Refresh: 14+2 (Mortal)
- Unspent Refresh: 1
- Skill Cap: Superb
- Total Skill Points: 45
- Unspent Skill Points: 0
- Unspent Fate Points: 1
- High Concept: Clued-in Forensic Social Psychologist
- Trouble: In Prison, Waiting for My “Mistress”
- Knowing is Half the Battle
- Previously Convicted Social Engineer
- “Unofficial” FBI Consultant
- Dead Private Practice on Oak Lawn
- Former? Leader of the Loser’s Club
- (+5) Superb: Empathy, Rapport, Discipline
- (+4) Great: Deceit, Scholarship, Intimidation
- (+3) Good: Investigation, Conviction, Lore
- (+2) Fair: Contacts, Alertness, Resources
- (+1) Average: Drive, Athletics, Endurance
Stunts, Powers, Magic
- Counselor (-1)
- Read the Surface (-1)
- Won’t be Fooled Again (-1)
- Intuitive Assessment (-1) (2 Aspects discovered on first assessment)
- Crime Scene Psychologist (-1) (Use like Investigation on a crime scene to arrive at Empathy-based Assessments/Evaluations/Conclusions)
- Paper Profiler (-1) (-2 Diff to Assess Targets thru Paper/Picture Data alone)
- I don’t think s/he’s Human… (-1) (Replaces Lore Checks to determine human-looking supernaturals, allows assessment of WCV supernatural nature at +2 Diff.)
- Disturbingly Insightful (-1) (You always know just what people don’t want to hear. You may use your Empathy skill to make social attacks intended to unnerve, annoy, and generally mess with people.)
- Calm Blue Ocean (-1)
- Pickpocket (-1)
- Master Manipulator (-1) (You can treat other people like chess pieces and make it work. Add one to your Deceit skill when using it to make an attack designed to trick your target into following a preset plan of yours.)
- Leadership (-1)
- Psychologist (-1) (+1 Psychology, +2 Psychological Profiling)
- Languages Known:
- English (Native)
Physical (Endurance): (1) (2) (3)
Mental (Conviction) : (1) (2) (3) (4)
Basic Minor (-2): *ANY*
Moderate (-4): *ANY*
- Former Leader of the Loser’s Club, a group of mostly mortal hunters of the supernatural.
- Amber Camposso, after deciding that she needed to do something about the PC’s/Scooby Squad, took 4 months to specifically indoctrinate and subvert the will of Dr. Scott, with the help of Lucinda Esparza. Dr. Scott then recruited and formed the Loser’s Club to be wielded and used as a weapon and tool for Amber’s interests.
- Currently incarcerated in a maximum security facility near DFW (SL: I dunno where…), in solitary confinement.
- FBI Dallas and the Texas Rangers are attempting to downplay his involvement in the events of Charade I and II, in attempts to prevent the reopening of cases that Dr. Scott consulted on. Little to Moderate Success.
- Would use hypnosis on patients of his private practice on Oak Lawn in order to plant subliminal suggestions in their subconscious minds. Suggestions varied depending on subject, but all allowed easier “access” and control by local White Court Vampires.
- Known patients of Dr. Scott:
- Erica GoodChilde
- Frankie Chavez
- Lishbeth, Tek Girl
- Miranda on Erica’s referral
- Barbara (Elkhorn’s call on this one, if he doesn’t want subliminal WCV whammy on Matthew’s GF)
- other Freakshow Confederacy member’s, on Erica’s referral.
- Prospero. on Miranda’s (suggested) referral
- Known patients of Dr. Scott:
Source photos found via Google image search, in general used without permission, and digitally modified for our usage (claiming fair use: parody/pastiche). This is a non-profit site, no challenge real or intended to legally held copyrights. Please contact the GM if you would like your image/likeness removed or if you prefer different credits/notice.
- Actor/Model Used For Photos: John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets from Bones