Campaign of the Month: December 2011
Dresden Files Dallas
Has there ever been a place with a more ironic name than this part of southeast Dallas? I doubt it.
The feud between the Bloods vs Crips has spilled over to Texas. Depending on who you ask, the violence here is either on par or worse than the Oak Cliff area.
If you’re just looking at statistics… Da Grove is about 3 times worse than Oak Cliff for violent and property crime.
- Heroine is big money here.
- Illegal firearms sales are big money here.
- Illegal immigrants from Mexico tend to wind up here (everything is cheap and cops stay out)
- Crips vs Bloods vs Mexicans vs Cops
Theme or Threat
ASPECT: GANGSTA’S PARADISE
- Or if you want to say the whole thing: YOU BETTA WATCH HOW YA TALKIN’ AND WHERE YA WALKIN’ OR YOU AND YOUR HOMIES MIGHT BE LINED IN CHALK