Campaign of the Month: December 2011
Dresden Files Dallas
Mysterious Old Guy From Martial Arts Movies
- Total Refresh: 8
- Unspent Refresh: 1
- Skill Cap: Superb
- Total Skill Points: 30
- Unspent Skill Points: 0
- Unspent Fate Points: 1
- High Concept: Crotchety Old Japanese Wizard
- Trouble: May we live in interesting times
- One MORE thing
- Magic Must Defeat Magic
- Never Doubt the Inscriptions
- Time for Research
- Uncle’s Antique Shop
- (+5) Superb: Lore, Fists
- (+4) Great: Conviction, Discipline
- (+3) Good: Scholarship, Intimidation
- (+2) Fair: Endurance, Resources
- (+1) Average: Contacts, Alertness
Stunts, Powers, Magic
- Thaumaturgy (-3) – Divination Specialization (+1 complexity)
- Refinement (-1) – Add Summoning/Binding Specialization (+1 complexity), increase Div Spec to +2
- Refinement (-1) – Add +1 control to both Specs
- (-1) Stunts: Martial Artist (Fists)
- (-1) Stunts: Lethal Weapons (Fists)
- Focus Items – Dried Blowfish (+1 Divination Control), Dried Lizard (+1 Summon/Bind Control)
Physical (Endurance) : (1) (2) (3)
Composure (Conviction): (1) (2) (3) (4)
Basic Minor (-2): *ANY*
Moderate (-4): *ANY*
Owner of Sen’s Antiques
He “works” for the White Council in the sense that he owns a store that resides atop one of The Ways (passageway through the Nevernever) that links up to Edinburgh Castle. Specifically, Sen’s Antiques is how Wardens used to get in and out of Dallas through a monitored location (and how “artifacts” that needed to be sent back to Edinburgh were taken care of). However, ever since the local Warden got dead and the Red Court War has prevented any meaningful “reinforcement” of the White Council presence in Dallas… Uncle is kind of a solo operator.
Phase One: Background
Where Did You Come From?
Phase Two: Rising Conflict
What Shaped You?
Phase Three: The Story
What Was Your First Adventure?
Phase Four: Guest Starring
Whose Path Have You Crossed (In The Campaign)?
Phase Five: Guest Starring Redux
Who Else’s Path Have You Crossed (In the Campaign)?
Source photos found via Google image search, in general used without permission, and digitally modified for our usage (claiming fair use: parody/pastiche). This is a non-profit site, no challenge real or intended to legally held copyrights. Please contact the GM if you would like your image/likeness removed or if you prefer different credits/notice.
- Actor/Model Used For Photos: Pat Morita