Campaign of the Month: December 2011
Dresden Files Dallas
Grandma with Faith and Will of Steel
Total Refresh: 6
Unspent Refresh: 1
Skill Cap: Great
Total Skill Points: 20
Unspent Skill Points: 0
Unspent Fate Points: 1
- High Concept: The Lord Helpeth My Hands To Cook
- Trouble: By The Sweat of My Brow Shall I Pay All These Bills!
- The Lord Said Don’t Spare The Rod… So I Don’t
- Hell Hath No Fury Like This Woman Coming After You For Messing With My Family
- You Show Some Respect You Young Punk
- (+4) Great: Conviction
- (+3) Good: Intimidation, Craftsmanship
- (+2) Fair: Contacts, Endurance, Rapport
- (+1) Average: Discipline, Resources, Fists, Scholarship
Stunts, Powers, Magic
- You Don’t Want Any Of This (Intimidation, pg 153)
- Devout Words (Conviction, pg 150)
- Tower of Faith (Conviction, pg 150)
- Bless This House (True Faith, pg 187)
- Holy Touch (True Faith, pg 188)
Physical (Endurance) : (1) (2) (3)
Composure (Conviction): (1) (2) (3) (4)
Basic Minor (-2): *ANY*
Moderate (-4): *ANY*
She is the Face for the Joe Mama’s BBQ Location
Theresa Williams is a hard working, faithful, devout southern woman trying to make ends meet while running a BBQ and soul food restaurant in Deep Ellum.
She loves the Lord, her husband, her son, and cooking… in that order.
She’s friendly to all her customers unless they’re wearing “colors.” After pulling her son out of an Oak Cliff gang by herself, she moved her family to a new part of Dallas and opened up a business in Deep Ellum. Her maternal granddaddy was a sharecropper in Louisiana and it’s from him that the family gets its recipes (and strength).
Her son is attending El Centro now and is going to make something of his life … and Lord save the poor dumb gangbanger that tries to get Joe back into all that foolishness or who gets too mouthy.
Word on the street is that she’s the only person ever to strike Hell-T (leader of Oak Cliff’s toughest gang, The OCT) that’s lived. They say when she came to get her son, she whapped Hell T upside the head and drug her son out by the ear (literally). According to the story, Hell T was laughing the entire time.
Phase One: Background
Where Did You Come From?
Phase Two: Rising Conflict
What Shaped You?
Phase Three: The Story
What Was Your First Adventure?
Phase Four: Guest Starring
Whose Path Have You Crossed (In The Campaign)?
Phase Five: Guest Starring Redux
Who Else’s Path Have You Crossed (In the Campaign)?
Source photos found via Google image search, in general used without permission, and digitally modified for our usage (claiming fair use: parody/pastiche). This is a non-profit site, no challenge real or intended to legally held copyrights. Please contact the GM if you would like your image/likeness removed or if you prefer different credits/notice.
- Actor/Model Used For Photos: Unknown